RSS

Dumb teenage trends part 2 - "Hella"


Welcome to part 2 of my series of dumb teenage trends, today I'll be ranting about the "word" Hella. →

Okay so first is this in the dictionary? No it's not! How long has it been used? Oh about a year or so. I don't get why people say it, it's just a dumb thing to even mention. There could be other words to say (read the picture to the right), instead of Hella.

It just shows how stupid America really is, using this "word" makes you sound so dumb it's scary. It's mainly used by girls (same with Geek Glasses, see the post below), sometimes boys will use it but not as much.

The picture to the right is a tee shirt design and this is what the description said:

quote:

"Despite what the critics may say, "hella"
is a word
and this T-shirt proves it!"

Hella is not a word pals, hate to break it to you but it's not and it never will be. The day this phrase is put into the dictionary is the day pigs will fly. I know a lot of people who don't use hella so not everyone uses it, just the idiots.

So in conclusion I think that this phrase is a huge EPIC FAIL! Thank you and good day everyone :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Lobotomypop said...

Oh my lord! It's as if you read my mind. When I was 13, I heard the word 'hella' for the first time and I assumed the person had mispoken, it sounded so lame! When I came to find out it was term that people used, it made me almost disgusted to be part of a race so dumb. And whenever I tell people this, they act like I'm stupid and weird for not accepting it as a word, I'm glad someone else agrees with me.

Post a Comment