Since I've been pretty busy lately I've had no inspiration for writing so I'm going to post this rant. This is part 1 of a series of rants I'll do on teenage trends that are dumb as Hell, I call it Dumb teenage trends. Today I'm going to be talking about those thick rimmed glassed aka "Nerd Glasses".
Oh my God! Really? The one and only question is "Who let girls be Urkel?" I mean come on, it's just dumb looking. I don't see the point in wasting money on these ugly pieces of shit, and then wear them once to take a few pictures and put them in your drawer. Not only are girls wearing them (they are the main ones who wear them) but guys got a hold of this trend and now it's big! See I'm not into teenage trends and this is one that is the dumbest since those fucking Kanye West glasses.
They're not attractive at all, they make your face look a billion times bigger than it really is, and lastly it seems like girls are hiding their true beauty behind these glasses. Guys think it's hot and girls think it's cute, but lets face the facts IT'S NOT! The worst thing to hit the pop culture of the 21st century is these damn glasses. And now Joe Jonas is getting in on this action, but he's not the only celeb oh no there's more! Lets think about when you get older, you'll be thinking "God I looked dumb in those glasses" then what? You'll be pretty much fucked, you can't change the past.
So in conclusion I'm saying is that you should lose the nerd glasses and let Urkel sport them!
Oh my God! Really? The one and only question is "Who let girls be Urkel?" I mean come on, it's just dumb looking. I don't see the point in wasting money on these ugly pieces of shit, and then wear them once to take a few pictures and put them in your drawer. Not only are girls wearing them (they are the main ones who wear them) but guys got a hold of this trend and now it's big! See I'm not into teenage trends and this is one that is the dumbest since those fucking Kanye West glasses.
They're not attractive at all, they make your face look a billion times bigger than it really is, and lastly it seems like girls are hiding their true beauty behind these glasses. Guys think it's hot and girls think it's cute, but lets face the facts IT'S NOT! The worst thing to hit the pop culture of the 21st century is these damn glasses. And now Joe Jonas is getting in on this action, but he's not the only celeb oh no there's more! Lets think about when you get older, you'll be thinking "God I looked dumb in those glasses" then what? You'll be pretty much fucked, you can't change the past.
So in conclusion I'm saying is that you should lose the nerd glasses and let Urkel sport them!








2 comments:
I think what I hate the most about the nerd glasses, the people who take nerd glasses and 3d glasses and take the lenses out. The point of glasses, is corrected vison, without lenses glasses are useless. I have prescription glasses which I avoid and I wear contacts 24/7, why someone would wear lenseless glasses completely illudes me.
1. Nerd glasses are hot, shut the fuck up.
2. Because you think they aren't attractive you want other people to "face the facts" and realize you are right. I suggest that you should face the facts and realize that you are a fucking moron and should delete your blog.
3. Every generation has trends and ours is the best by FAR, ever hear of parachute pants?
Post a Comment