RSS

Girl in my dream last night!

I have many dreams about girls I didn't know existed, but this one is so much more different. This girl was funny, nice, and beautiful. In case you're wondering, here's how the dream went:

I'm skipping to the part with her, I'm sitting there are here comes one of those kids from Suite Life on Deck with this girl. She has brownish blackish hair, skinny, in a white shirt, and skinny jeans, don't know what kind of shoes. She's talking to my friends and I, then suddenly we start having a conversation about something. I grab her hand and start rubbing it and it's soft as Hell, then we hold our hands them up to each others and lock hands. Then it skips to a completely different dream, that's when I woke up not only was I in deep thought but I was sad. What can this dream mean?

I looked it up and found 2 answers that make some sort of sense, here they both are:

Answer 1:

"It means she's going to be a significant person in your life. Maybe she'll be in your life for a short time and change your life forever, or maybe she'll be in your life for a while. That happened to me with my boyfriend. I had a dream about him when I was seven, where I met him. He was the age that he is now, and when I met him in real life, I felt as if we had met before.
But she's probably going to be significant in some way!"


Answer 2:

"Means that the dream was premature. Ask her the lotto numbers, how long do you think that'll take. So, don't sit back and wait, get a job, then keep on hoping for those numbers."


So we'll just have to see what happens, I'll be paying more attention to the people around me.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Lobotomypop said...

I wasn't aware that Hell was soft.

Post a Comment