Memory of the past is there but it's forgotten, long to wake in a field of nothing. You wait too long and they're making rounds in dozens, circling around your body like mist. I once loved the memories I had but now they're missing, where they are is a mystery that will never be solved. Your baby has her first steps and you forget it because of lack of interest in the future. The memory of your first love is there but it's now gone in a world full of memories that will never be found. All that's left is the memories of yesterday, the way we are is how we run our minds. There will never be memories of the past anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I really like the way you word things. You have a very poetic tone of voice and you make it read as something we can all feel, make me picture my memories and then watch them fade out of my reach.
@Lobotomypop:
Thank you, love all your feedback! :D
Question, where did you find out about my blog?
And if you like what you read please spread the word about Art of Delusion :)
I found you on here. And I really do like what you write, I'll try and spread the word. You should try and check out my blogs sometime, there's not much yet, but I'm goingto be posting more soon.
Post a Comment