RSS

Turn and run

When I try to tell her I care I turn and run. When I close my eyes she's the sun going through my mind. I'll tell her that's she's beautiful but she'll end up turning me down, I'll make her mine but she'll end up turning around. I will say "hi" she'll just pass by, I will sweep her off her feet but I'll just get dust.

When I turn around she'll be the other way, when I make her believe I'm her's she won't want to stay. When my mind is in the clouds her's will be in the hourglass of time, she'll drop a dollar but pick up a dime. I'll tell her she's the best she'll look at me like I'm insane, like I'm the one to blame. Her spell is so dangerous it's scary, her scent is lavender and cherries.

She'll be mine I just need to try, nothing has been the same since I laid eyes on her. She's gone from view, but she's not gone from the pictures in my mind I drew. She lays in the sun, that's when I just turn and run. Why you ask, to her I'm just a cheap Halloween mask. I simply turn and run from view.


This is inspired by Debby Ryan.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Lobotomypop said...

I think the part about the scent of lavender and cherries and the metaphor about a halloween mask were my favourite.

Post a Comment