V1 - I've tuned away, I know I can't stay. I'm in the way of you, the storm within is breaking inside. I need no introduction I'm just sad I could cry, I've turned it up and I've turned it on. I know I can't stay get out of my way, I know this will be the last time you'll hear of me.
Chorus - The phone goes dead, I'm laying in bed I feel the sheets start to move. Is that you? I've heard the truth, I know it's not you it's the demons inside of my mind. I stir up and finally cry.
V2 - The pictures on the wall, I look at them and begin to stall. I tear them down one at a time, this is my life at it's prime. The way you looked at me made me see, that I was so wrong to ever tell you what I did. You stared at me and said "God forbid!" and walked away, never coming back to stay. Why can't we just talk about it? It's the end of the world, don't make it harder.
Chorus - The phone goes dead, I'm laying in bed I feel the sheets start to move. Is that you? I've heard the truth, I know it's not you it's the demons inside of my mind. I stir up and finally cry.
V3 - The words so sweet you spoke, I mean this no joke. I know now it's the end, the way things were is dead gone forever never to return. The way I looked at you was something of a dream, Now the lights will go out with not even a beam. Look at me I'm a mess, only sadness not stress. Take me away I don't want to stay, now I know the way we were is dead. Banished forever, I'm gone and so are you.
These were song lyrics I had stuck in my head, yes they are original so don't say it's a legit song someone else recorded. They're all mine!






1 comments:
I really like this. You chould become a record artist(I actually have no idea what your voice sounds like, so I have no way to back up that statement) or at least get your poetry published, because you're really good.
Post a Comment