RSS

Blog Remains!/Tired of Waiting.

First the blog is staying, I can't do the website. So for now the blog will continue to have my writings, be happy!
-------
Second I have something new! ^_^

Tired of Waiting:

For the first time ever I felt I found her.
Trying is easy succeeding is hard.
She needs a true friend, I gave her my heart and soul but all my efforts were for nothing.
I've gotten tired of waiting, waiting for her to realize that under her nose was the guy would be happy with.
I tried and I tried, suppressing the urge to quit but I realize now that being something less than what I wanted is okay for now.
The pain will heal, now I must live.
Life is short and there's other people out there, but never will I ever forget her smile, and the way she would spill her guts out.
Tried so hard but my efforts went down the drain, don't worry though; I'll heal.
-----
Well that's aboot it, not my best but this is based on a touchy subject. I'll try to write a better version later! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment