This is more of a personal matter than a creative perspective. I am laying in bed and I now realize that in order to get through life I need to be a calm non angry person, I'm gonna use love rather than violence. After this realization I know now that there's more to life than being angry, this is the start of a new life for me. I like it! :)
Yes I just used a smiley face, it's a first for this blog! Haha.
My awakening!
10:29 PM |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Blech. I know how you feel. So much in life makes me angry, and I've finally hit a point where I just have to take a deep breath (and a Zoloft) and realize I have no control. It's easier to hate than to love, but at the end of the day one will leave you feeling better than the other.
Post a Comment