RSS

No Dear John

I gave you my life, my world, my heart and soul.

Leaving you is the hardest thing in the world, but I promise in a year I'll be home.

No Dear John, no Dog Tags at the door.

Look me in the eyes not the floor, I tell you these words but they're so hard.

These tears burn my eyes, you give my life lavender skies.

Even though I'll be gone I'll still love you, I'll never forget your face.

This world is a scary place, one man can't erase the damage done to this earth.


You beg me not to leave, I got myself into this Hell but I'll make it out okay.

Don't stay up too late, when you wake up don't debate to yourself about me being gone.

Because in this life words you won't believe become things you can achieve, look in yourself and you will see.

Don't worry, by morning you'll be fine.

No tears please, it only makes this harder, love me or leave me.. It's up to you!

Goodbye my love, I'll see you soon.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Lobotomypop said...

This is gorgeous, Andrew. I could really feel the emotion run up and down my spine as I read this.

Post a Comment