Sorry about the lack of posts, I've been really busy lately and haven't had time to add anything. I have nothing creative to write but I want to tell all the readers here about what happened with my creative writing's class book.
So we have a book full of our writings we've done over the course of the whole year (or something). So we had to submit names for it, one day I was putting one of my writings in the book and saw the names page. I opened up and submitted my name The Art of Delusion, there now my name was submitted but secretly.
So time comes about a month later to vote for names, my whole class voted on my name. So since I go to an alternative school there's an AM class and a PM, I'm AM. Anyway she says PM needs to vote and they'll tally them up the week after. So come the week after and we go to tally them up, my name got ALL of the votes. It was everyone's favorite name, until my teacher got worried. She wanted to know what Delusion meant, so she looks it up only to find a what she calls "negative" word.
So everyone crosses my name off the list saying that the name makes them all sound delusional, so I believe (not 100%) then name is now The Art of Integrity, they made a (shitty) cover for it.
I just wish they knew what The Art of Delusion means, basically they judged the name before they asked questions. Yes it hurt to hear them say it wasn't gonna be the name, but I guess life goes on. Oh and if you don't know what it means here's what the name means.
"The Art of Delusion represents the world we look at now. Everyone is so caught up in money they're delusional to the fact that life isn't about greed. The Art part of it means that they make it an art of being so greedy and worry about themselves."






1 comments:
It wouldn't have worked anyways, since the book will be ALL of our works while the Art of Delusion is your name, so it should be for your work alone.
Post a Comment